sábado, janeiro 06, 2007

Moz


"I know, 'cause tonight is just like every other night,
That's why you're on your own tonight,
With your triumphs and your charms
while their in each others arms"


"And if a double decker bus
crashes into us,

To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die"


"Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me,
No hope no harm just another false alarm,
So tell me how long before the last one,
And tell me how long before the right one"

Stephen Patrick Morrissey, o anti-ícone mais idolaterado da música britânica. Vocalista e compositor dos The Smiths (ver post) marcou profundamente pela sua voz harmoniosa, estilo indie despretensioso e letras docemente melancólicas que deram voz a uma geração românticos excluídos e desprezados. Ícone por ser o que muitos não querem assumir ou parecer.