sábado, janeiro 06, 2007

Dylan

"Oh, what did you see, my blue-eyed son?
Oh, what did you see, my darling young one?
I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it
I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it,
I saw a black branch with blood that kept drippin',
I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleedin',
I saw a white ladder all covered with water,
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken,
I saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children,
And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard,
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall."


"Take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship,
My senses have been stripped,
my hands can't feel to grip,

My toes too numb to step,
wait only for my boot heels
To be wanderin"


"How many roads must a man walk down
Before you call him a man?
Yes, 'n' how many seas must a white dove sail
Before she sleeps in the sand?"


" How does it feel

To be on your own
With no direction home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone?"

A beleza dos versos de Bob Dylan é indescritível. Dylan é um turbilhão de estados de espírito e imagens fortíssimas. O seu génio não acalma, não tem fim.

"À parte disso, tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo."

Fernando Pessoa

1 Comments:

Blogger Ana Calhandro said...

tu é que não dás conta do passar dos olhos dos outros pelas palavras (e pelos sons) que aqui deixas!
quase todos os dias. mas houve tantos sem novidades que pareceu que nem palavras, nem sons, nem leitores aqui passaram.

vou espreitando. *

6:37 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home